Amilene medications OTC
Ondansetron is used treat to prevent nausea another vomiting that may be caused by surgery, cancer chemotherapy, or radiation treatment. Ondansetron is partially metabolized by hepatic CYP 2D6.
Possible side effects of Amilene include:
- pounding heartbeat
- redness of the skin
Amilene is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Dependence, Gastroenteritis, Nausea/Vomiting, Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced, Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative, Nausea/Vomiting, Radiation Induced, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Postanesthetic Shivering, Pruritus.
How to Use
- Therefore, it is important that you are closely monitored by your doctor while taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
In these patients, doses may range from 100 mg daily to as little as 200 mg every seven days. Therefore, immediate hospitalization, with continuous patient observation and monitoring for a period of at least two days following the ingestion of such drugs in overdose, is strongly recommended.
- Seniors may be at greater risk for this.
- However, their use is not an indication for termination of pregnancy.
- This registry collects information about the safety of antiepileptic drug use during pregnancy.
- Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding.