Diltzac tablets OTC
Like other calcium channel antagonists, diltiazem has an inhibitory this medication on intestinal motility. As many as nine diltiazem metabolites have been identified in the urine of humans.
Possible side effects of Diltzac include:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- difficult or labored breathing
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- feeling of warmth or heat
Diltzac is used to treat diseases such as: Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Raynaud's Syndrome, Supraventricular Tachycardia.
How to Use
- Effexor XR should be used cautiously in patients with a history of mania or hypomania.
- After a close family member died I drank and will say it was not good while taking this medication it is one or the other.
Dosage & Overdose
Try to take the tablets at the same time of day each day, as this will help you to remember to take them. If no response, dose may be repeated in 30 minutes, up to a maximum of 10 mg.
- Hepatic failure resulting in fatalities has occurred in patients receiving valproate.
- Patients with defects of haemostasis, bleeding diathesis or haematological abnormalities should be carefully monitored.