Finaber pills OTC
Therefore, before using ondansetron, report all effective you are currently Finaber to your doctor or pharmacist. Each ondansetron orally disintegrating tablet USP also contains the inactive ingredients aspartame, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, mannitol, sodium stearyl fumarate and strawberry flavor.
Possible side effects of Finaber include:
- difficulty with swallowing
- no pulse or blood pressure
Finaber is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Dependence, Gastroenteritis, Nausea/Vomiting, Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced, Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative, Nausea/Vomiting, Radiation Induced, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Postanesthetic Shivering, Pruritus.
How to Use
- It should be used with caution in elderly patients with risk factors for stroke.
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Some patients should start at a lower dosage of 37.
- Antabuse is used in the treatment of alcoholism.
- However, in some serious situations, the benefit of using this medication may be greater than the risk of harm to the baby.
- You should talk to your doctor about using this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- See section 2 Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility, inside this leaflet.
- For that reason, the drug should be used during pregnancy only if the benefits outweigh the potential risks.