Hexanurat pills over the counter
The pharmacy treated on your medicine will tell you how much allopurinol to Hexanurat, how http://eridanuspills.com/asthma-medications/diphenhist.php to open it, and any special instructions. The dose of allopurinol will be different for different people. Allopurinol is used to treat gout and certain types of kidney stones. Allopurinol belongs to a class of drugs called xanthine oxidase inhibitors.
Possible side effects of Hexanurat include:
- incoherent speech
- noisy breathing
- swollen or painful glands
Hexanurat is used to treat diseases such as: Calcium Oxalate Calculi with Hyperuricosuria, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Gout, Heart Failure, High Risk Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty, Hyperuricemia Secondary to Chemotherapy, Leishmaniasis, Mania, Reactive Perforating Collangenosis, Urinary Tract Stones.
How to Use
- Stop taking this medication and call your doctor promptly if you develop any signs of an infection such as high fever, chills, or persistent sore throat.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about whether this medicine is suitable for you.
Dosage & Overdose
Usual starting dosage is 50 mg two or three times daily.
- Both drugs can cause stomach upset and diarrhea.
- They are at increased risk for developing type 2 diabetes, which is an important risk factor for heart disease and stroke.
- There was no increase in the number of birth defects compared with the general population, and there was no consistent pattern or uniqueness to the defects reported that would suggest a common cause.
- Chronic use of corticosteroids during the first trimester of pregnancy may cause cleft palate.
- No deformations were seen and, although the dose was high enough to terminate pregnancy in some animals, those that did maintain pregnancy showed no evidence of teratogenic malformations.