Hydantin pills OTC
Phenytoin is an anticonvulsant about appears to stabilise rather find elevate the seizure present and to limit the spread of seizure activity rather than abolish the primary focus of seizure discharge. Never give a double dose of phenytoin.
Possible side effects of Hydantin include:
- unusual facial expressions
- difficulty with moving
- increased hair growth on the forehead, back, arms, or legs
- blisters, hives, or itching
- irregular heartbeat
- Inability to move the eyes
Hydantin is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Arrhythmia, Cluster-Tic Syndrome, Epilepsy, Myotonia Congenita, Neurosurgery, Peripheral Neuropathy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Seizure Prophylaxis During or Following Neurosurgery, Seizures, Status Epilepticus, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
How to Use
- Caution should be used when drotrecogin alfa is used with any other drugs that affect hemostasis, including NSAIDs.
Dosage & Overdose
If you forget to take a dose take it as soon as you remember.
- The risk of a serious rash is higher for children and may be higher for people who have experienced rashes when taking other medication for epilepsy.
- It was found to have superior response rates, equivalent PFS and overall survival, and a favorable toxicity profile.