Maizar tablets OTC
These for use not Maizar the side effects with can help propionate nasal pill. Inform patients that hypersensitivity reactions, including anaphylaxis, angioedema, urticaria, contact dermatitis, and rash, may occur after administration of fluticasone propionate nasal spray.
Possible side effects of Maizar include:
- excess facial hair in women
- hives and skin rash
- Blindness, blurred vision, eye pain
- mouth irritation
- irregular or painful menstrual periods
- ear ache
Maizar is used to treat diseases such as: Asthma, Maintenance, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Eosinophilic Esophagitis.
How to Use
- If this happens, they should sit or lie down for a while after taking a dose.
Dosage & Overdose
Most MAO inhibitors should also not be taken for 2 weeks before and at least 5 weeks after treatment with this medication. It is important that this medicine is not crushed, chewed or mixed with food or liquid.
- All NSAIDs can increase your risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Instruct patient to immediately report signs and symptoms of hepatotoxicity, including right upper quadrant pain, nausea, fatigue, lethargy, pruritus, and jaundice.
- Having a seizure during pregnancy could harm both mother and baby.
- It should not be used in pregnant or nursing animals.