Mantadan pills over the counter
Amantadine belongs Mantadan a class Mantadan drugs called antivirals. Amantadine open in for this capsule and liquid form to be taken by mouth. Amantadine blocks the receptors in the brain that glutamate usually acts on. Amantadine is a synthetic tricyclic amine of the adamantane family and is designated generically as amantadine hydrochloride.
Possible side effects of Mantadan include:
- purplish red, net-like, or blotchy spots on the skin
- Agitation, anxiety, or nervousness
- Blurred vision
- increased blood pressure
- difficulty concentrating
Mantadan is used to treat diseases such as: ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Extrapyramidal Reaction, Fatigue, Head Injury, Influenza, Influenza A, Influenza Prophylaxis, Parkinson's Disease, Post-Polio Syndrome, Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced.
How to Use
- Concomitant administration of sedating antihistamines and melatonin may cause additive CNS depression and should be used cautiously in combination.
Dosage & Overdose
In controlled clinical trials, the adverse events reported with doses of 12. If no improvement is seen in one month, the doctor may increase the daily dose gradually.
- It is also strongly recommended not to increase or lower the dose of the recommended amount if you have not spoken to your treating doctor about this change or to just stop taking this medication completely, as this may result in increased side effects.
- Do not use if this medicine you are pregnant.
- Use the combination with caution in pregnant women.