Nodiril medications OTC
There is another drug little information about how risperidone interacts with other drugs. Risperidone use in children with autism carries heavy risks.
Possible side effects of Nodiril include:
- muscle spasms of the face, neck, and back
- loss of voice
- weight gain
- prolonged, painful, inappropriate erection of the penis
- trembling and shaking of the fingers and hands
- mask-like face
Nodiril is used to treat diseases such as: Agitation, Anxiety, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Head Injury, Mania, Nightmares, Paranoid Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophrenia, Severe Mood Dysregulation, Social Anxiety Disorder, Tic Disorder.
How to Use
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually three or four times daily.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist how often to check your blood sugar.
Dosage & Overdose
This medication may sometimes be taken twice weekly. If you need to take more trips to the toilet than normal, this is called urinary frequency.
- Worsening stomach problems such as really bad stomach pain, blood in the stool or black stools, vomit blood or dark coloured vomit.
- If discontinuation during pregnancy is necessary, it should not be done abruptly.
- Evaluation of the prethrombotic state in pregnancy and in women using oral contraceptives.