Odanex medications OTC
Ondansetron may impair your thinking or reactions. Ondansetron systemic exposure does not increase proportionately to dose. best
Possible side effects of Odanex include:
- heart stops
- noisy breathing
- fast heartbeat
- nausea or vomiting
Odanex is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Dependence, Gastroenteritis, Nausea/Vomiting, Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced, Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative, Nausea/Vomiting, Radiation Induced, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Postanesthetic Shivering, Pruritus.
How to Use
- Take this medication with food to prevent stomach upset and to reduce the chances of diarrhea.
- Before you have any tests, tell the laboratory personnel and doctor that you take this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
Increased dosage of rapidly acting corticosteroids is indicated in patients on corticosteroid therapy subjected to any unusual stress before, during and after the stressful situation.
- This drug may cause an allergic reaction.
- Furthermore, orthostatic hypotension may be aggravated by alcohol, barbiturates, narcotics, or antidepressants.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you become pregnant during treatment or want to try to become pregnant.
- In case of harmful effects on pregnancy or the fetus alternative treatment should be considered.