Opliphon tablets over the counter
Using this drug with phenytoin can increase Opliphon levels of both drugs effective your open link. Immediate discontinuation of phenytoin is the sine qua non of effective treatment of the hypersensitivity syndrome that it induces. Gender and race have no significant impact on phenytoin pharmacokinetics.
Possible side effects of Opliphon include:
- chest pain
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- Trouble sleeping
- uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- yellow eyes or skin
- mental confusion
Opliphon is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety, Arrhythmia, Cluster-Tic Syndrome, Epilepsy, Myotonia Congenita, Neurosurgery, Peripheral Neuropathy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Seizure Prophylaxis During or Following Neurosurgery, Seizures, Status Epilepticus, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
How to Use
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
- Your doctor may order you to take this medication more often than twice a day and for longer than 3 days.
Dosage & Overdose
It is recommended that the first dose of the medication be taken at bedtime.
- When treating a pregnant woman with Lexapro during the third trimester, the physician should carefully consider both the potential risks and benefits of treatment.