Osetron tablets over the counter
The safety of ondansetron for use that in human pregnancy has not been established. While taking ondansetron, some patients may have increased liver enzyme levels.
Possible side effects of Osetron include:
- fixed position of the eye
- twisting movements of the body
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- tightness in the chest
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
Osetron is used to treat diseases such as: Alcohol Dependence, Gastroenteritis, Nausea/Vomiting, Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced, Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative, Nausea/Vomiting, Radiation Induced, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Postanesthetic Shivering, Pruritus.
How to Use
- Ask your doctor, eye specialist or pharmacist for more information.
Dosage & Overdose
It can be taken with or without meals.
- Maternal vitamin B12 status and risk of neural tube defects in a population with high neural tube defect prevalence and no folic Acid fortification.
- Pregnant women should be encouraged to quit smoking without the use of pharmacotherapy.