Resdal tablets OTC
Your doctor may decrease medicine risperidone dose. Dopamine receptors in the nigrostriatal pathway are not affected by risperidone and extrapyramidal effects are avoided.
Possible side effects of Resdal include:
- skin rash or itching
- tic-like or twitching movements
- changes in vision, including blurred vision
- increase in amount of urine
Resdal is used to treat diseases such as: Agitation, Anxiety, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Head Injury, Mania, Nightmares, Paranoid Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophrenia, Severe Mood Dysregulation, Social Anxiety Disorder, Tic Disorder.
How to Use
- Overdose symptoms, listed below, usually only occur 24 hours after taking the drug.
- For cold sores or genital herpes, start taking this medication at the first sign or as soon as you feel tingling, itching, or burning.
Dosage & Overdose
If you have any signs of pregnancy or if you have a positive pregnancy test, call your doctor right away.
- Thus, results of the DST should be interpreted with caution in these patients.
- The use of MAOIs intended to treat psychiatric disorders with Anafranil or within 14 days of stopping treatment with Anafranil is contraindicated because of an increased risk of serotonin syndrome.