Urosin pills OTC
There other no adequate best of allopurinol in pregnant women. In adults, allopurinol can be used to prevent kidney stones and gout. Some medicines and allopurinol may interfere with each other.
Possible side effects of Urosin include:
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- changes in skin color
Urosin is used to treat diseases such as: Calcium Oxalate Calculi with Hyperuricosuria, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Gout, Heart Failure, High Risk Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty, Hyperuricemia Secondary to Chemotherapy, Leishmaniasis, Mania, Reactive Perforating Collangenosis, Urinary Tract Stones.
How to Use
- When applying a new topical patch, a different area of skin should be used.
- Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes not mentioned in a Patient Information leaflet.
Dosage & Overdose
Do not break, crush or chew them.
- Your doctor may advise you to take your medicine in a different way, so you should always follow your doctor s advice about how and when to take your medicine and always read the label.