Melora pills OTC
Element urgent medical advice more you think click here you or anyone else including have taken more than the recommended dose of MELOXICAM SANDOZ. Not all of these side effects have been reported with MELOXICAM SANDOZ but have been seen with similar medicines.
Possible side effects of Melora include:
- irregular breathing
- stomach bloating, burning, cramping, tenderness, or pain
- redness, pain, or swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
Melora is used to treat diseases such as: Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Conditions, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis.
How to Use
- Do not take this medicine within 2 hours of taking antacids or medicine for diarrhea.
Dosage & Overdose
Symptoms of overdose include burning, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, maceration of the skin, secondary infection, skin atrophy, striae, and miliaria. Furthermore a reduction in dosage or termination of therapy may be considered.
- Advise pregnant women of the potential risk to a fetus.
- Advise patient to increase activity and bulk and fluid in diet to minimize constipating effects of medication.
- IT has been demonstrated that certain progestational agents given during pregnancy may result in masculinization of the female fetus.
- All pregnancies have a background risk of birth defects, loss, or other adverse outcome regardless of drug exposure.
- After the birth, it may be given to your newborn to help prevent your baby from getting infected with HIV.