Periactine tablets OTC
Can help following alternative some of the side effects Periactine are known to be associated with cyproheptadine. If you have an allergy to cyproheptadine or any other part of this medicine. You can buy cyproheptadine tablets without a prescription at a pharmacy.
Possible side effects of Periactine include:
Periactine is used to treat diseases such as: Allergic Reactions, Allergic Rhinitis, Anorexia, Anorexia Nervosa, Cluster Headaches, Cushing's Syndrome, Failure to Thrive, Migraine, Pruritus, Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced, Urticaria.
How to Use
- It is important that you take the medication exactly as prescribed to reduce the chance of unwanted side effects.
- Your doctor may want you to stop taking this medication for a short time before your surgery and while you are recovering.
Dosage & Overdose
Your doctor or pharmacist will tell you how much to take, and how often to take it.
- Prescriptions for Lexapro should be written for the smallest quantity of tablets consistent with good patient management, in order to reduce the risk of overdose.
- Monthly pregnancy testing should be performed during combination therapy and for 6 months after discontinuing therapy.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease, heart rhythm problems, heart failure, or myasthenia gravis.