Betaval pills over the counter
Given steroid other than betamethasone for lung maturation. Betaval and its derivatives, betamethasone medical phosphate and betamethasone acetate, are synthetic glucocorticoids. Its lack of mineralocorticoid properties makes betamethasone particularly suitable for treating cerebral edema and congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
Possible side effects of Betaval include:
Betaval is used to treat diseases such as: Bursitis, Dermatological Disorders, Gouty Arthritis, Inflammatory Conditions, Osteoarthritis.
How to Use
- Tell your doctor if you think you have developed a new infection during or after taking this antibiotic.
- Your doctor may do blood tests periodically to monitor the levels of these electrolytes in your blood while you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
These may include the newly born, toddlers, children, elderly, patients suffering from overdose, patients suffering from chronic liver disease, fasting patients or patients on haemodialysis. Tricyclic antidepressants can be fatal in overdose.
- The administration of TNF inhibitors in patients with a prior malignancy should be discussed with the patient and their oncologist to assess potential risk and benefit.
- There have been no controlled human pregnancy studies on the effects of Geodon.
- Assessing the risk of birth defects associated with antiretroviral exposure during pregnancy.
- Dosage, uses, storage, and pregnancy and breastfeeding safety information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.