Scheriproct tablets OTC
Read more comes in various formulations, including a tablet, a solution, complete syrup, a liquid, important suspension, and a disintegrating tablet. Prednisolone is a type of medicine known as a corticosteroid or steroid. They should improve once you can stop taking prednisolone.
Possible side effects of Scheriproct include:
- mood changes
- heartburn and/or indigestion (severe and continuous)
- pain in back, ribs, arms, or legs
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
Scheriproct is used to treat diseases such as: Asthma, acute, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Bullous Pemphigoid, Dermatitis, Immunosuppression, Inflammatory Conditions, Multiple Sclerosis, Nephrotic Syndrome, Pemphigoid, Pemphigus.
How to Use
- It is important to take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
In patients who show severe intolerance to the recommended dose, treatment may be continued at a lower dose with the consequences of a longer therapy duration and a higher risk of relapse.
- Avoid undertreatment or overtreatment, which may result in adverse effects.
- Phenothiazines may cause blurred vision, difficulty in reading, or other changes in vision, especially during the first few weeks of treatment.
- Physicians should also note the results of a prospective longitudinal study of 201 pregnant women with a history of major depression, who were either on antidepressants or had received antidepressants less than 12 weeks prior to their last menstrual period, and were in remission.