Analgan pills over the counter
At used treat doses, acetaminophen is considered one of the safest OTC medications. Acetaminophen is only for mild to moderate pain.
Possible side effects of Analgan include:
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- loss of appetite
- sore throat (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
Analgan is used to treat diseases such as: Fever, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Transverse Myelitis.
How to Use
- It is particularly important to maintain good dental hygiene while taking this medication, and to see a dentist regularly for teeth cleaning.
- If you have recently gone through menopause, discuss the need for use of reliable forms of birth control while taking this medication and for 3 weeks after stopping treatment with your doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
At best, you may be able to lose a bit more weight, but only when combined with a weight loss diet and exercise. The symptoms of overdosage may include bradycardia, hypotension, acute cardiac insufficiency and bronchospasm.
- This can lead to serious medical problems including kidney damage, amputations, and blindness.
- Women who are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or nursing mothers.