Dianvita medications OTC
Headache, can used aches, generic pain, toothache, colds, menstrual pain, and arthritis are among the numerous conditions acetaminophen is used for. Do not take more than one product that contains acetaminophen at the same time.
Possible side effects of Dianvita include:
- stomach cramps or pain
- sore throat (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
- fever with or without chills (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
- intravenous solution
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- loss of appetite
Dianvita is used to treat diseases such as: Fever, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Transverse Myelitis.
How to Use
- If you stop taking this medication for several days, you may need to increase your dose slowly back to your previous dosage.
- Ask your doctor about diet and exercise to control your weight and blood cholesterol level.
Dosage & Overdose
Do not chew, crush, or divide extended release tablets.
- It most commonly affects teenagers and young adults, but can occur in any age group.
- Any data about time, such as the reduction in the total duration of toxicity.