Mejorax medications OTC
As early as the 1970s, Mejorax FDA panel had examined whether to put an alcohol used for on the acetaminophen label. When it came time to vote, Judith Kramer, a physician and professor of medicine at Duke University, reminded her fellow panelists of the opportunity before them, noting that attempts to make acetaminophen safer had foundered for decades.
Possible side effects of Mejorax include:
- sore throat (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
- bloody or cloudy urine
- yellow eyes or skin
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- unusual bleeding or bruising
Mejorax is used to treat diseases such as: Fever, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Transverse Myelitis.
How to Use
- Talk to your healthcare provider if you have any questions about your condition and your treatment.
Dosage & Overdose
Injection have infrequently produced a slight elevation of blood pressure which disappears with a reduction of dosage. PO three times a day for the first 3 days.
- Cigarette smoking increases the risk of serious cardiovascular side effects from oral contraceptive use.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is also used to lessen menstrual blood loss in women who have heavy menstrual flow and who also want to use a birth control method that is placed in the uterus to prevent pregnancy.
- You could become pregnant if you have sex in the 7 days after you restart your pills.