Pyrex tablets OTC
If effective have a sore throat, you can treat the pain with acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or naproxen. The amount of acetaminophen these patients had ingested was pyrex to the recommended daily dose of 4 grams.
Possible side effects of Pyrex include:
- bloody or cloudy urine
- fever with or without chills (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
- stomach cramps or pain
- increased sweating
- intravenous solution
Pyrex is used to treat diseases such as: Fever, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Transverse Myelitis.
How to Use
- If you are taking this medication you should take precautions when there is a risk of exposure to extreme heat or cold, strenuous exercise, or dehydration, or if you are also taking anticholinergic medication.
- Physicians usually advise women of childbearing age to use effective birth control while taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
The tablets should be chewed with your first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid immediately before eating. Fetal weights were decreased in conjunction with decreased maternal weight gain at the highest doses tested.
- No serious adverse reactions attributable to the drug were observed.
- Parameters of glycemic and lipid control should be monitored, and medicines should be adjusted appropriately.