Tempra pills over the counter
While here is broken down by the liver, if you take Tempra this list, it can build up and become toxic. To use the acetaminophen effervescent granules, dissolve one packet of the granules in at least 4 ounces of water. Aspirin and acetaminophen relieve cold and flu aches and reduce fever in flu.
Possible side effects of Tempra include:
- sore throat (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
- bloody or cloudy urine
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- pain in the lower back and/or side (severe and/or sharp)
- increased sweating
- nausea or vomiting
Tempra is used to treat diseases such as: Fever, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Transverse Myelitis.
How to Use
- Discuss this risk with your doctor before taking this medication.
- Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
Dosage & Overdose
Depending on the results of the blood test, the dose of drug may be adjusted up or down until the blood level reaches the therapeutic range. Acute renal failure has been very rarely reported accompanying overdose.
- Avoid concomitant use of alcohol with this medication, as it may cause severe sedation.
- The presence of the bacteria Helicobacter pylori may cause the stomach to become inflamed, resulting in pain, nausea and vomiting.
- For this reason, while you are taking this medicine you should use a barrier form of contraception such as a condom during sex if your partner is or may be pregnant, to avoid any possible risks to a developing male baby.
- Although you are using this medicine to prevent pregnancy, you should know that using this medicine while you are pregnant could harm your unborn baby.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver impairment, abnormal heart rhythm, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.