Anzol pills over the counter
Do not give Anastrozole to before begin else, even if they have the same condition as you. Take anastrozole at around the same time every day.
Possible side effects of Anzol include:
- pounding in the ears
- difficulty breathing
- joint pain and stiffness
- mood or mental changes
- chest tightness or heaviness
- numbness or tingling of the hands or feet
Anzol is used to treat diseases such as: Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, Metastatic, Endometrial Cancer, McCune-Albright Syndrome, Pubertal Gynecomastia.
How to Use
- Take this medication with caution if you have this condition.
Dosage & Overdose
Symptoms of overdose include tremors, convulsions, reduced activity, slow pupillary response, intermittent tremors, and rigidity. This dosage was well above the 800 mg FDA limit, and this provides further evidence that the pill limit should be revisited.
- The mechanism of toxicity is as follows.
- You should know that having depression or another mental illness greatly increases the risk that you will become suicidal, especially at the beginning of your treatment or any time that your dose is increased or decreased.
- ACE inhibitors can cause fetal and neonatal morbidity and death when administered to pregnant women.
- If your daughter is having sex, it is very important that she uses adequate contraception to prevent unplanned pregnancy and continues it for at least 1 month after stopping the treatment.
- It should not be used during pregnancy as it could be harmful to a developing baby.