Danokrin tablets OTC
Danazol is a CYP3A4 Danokrin and can decrease the hepatic other of vinca alkaloids. Including the treatment of hereditary angioedema, Danazol at effective doses prevents attacks of the disease characterized by episodic edema of the abdominal viscera, extremities, face, and airway which may be disabling and, if the airway is involved, fatal.
Possible side effects of Danokrin include:
- burning, numbness, pain, or tingling in all fingers except the smallest finger
- weight gain
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
Danokrin is used to treat diseases such as: Angioedema, Endometriosis, Evan's Syndrome, Fibrocystic Breast Disease.
How to Use
- If you are having your period, ask your doctor when you should use the pessary.
Dosage & Overdose
If the medication is mixed with water, juice, or soda, it must be taken within 4 hours. In people with liver or kidney problems, the dose may be lower.
- Negative reinforcements involve the withdrawal effects such as depression, irritability and anxiety, felt when the body craves alcohol or drugs.
- Therefore, before prescribing Strattera to pregnant women, physicians must weight the potential benefits against the potential and unknown risks.
- Get good contraception to prevent a new unwanted pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy for at least one month after stopping this medication.