Diclohexal tablets over the counter
Diclofenac has been shown to use that the placental Contain in mice, rats, and humans. The age of the patient has no influence on the absorption, metabolism, or excretion of diclofenac. Diclofenac potassium is formulated to be released and absorbed in the stomach.
Possible side effects of Diclohexal include:
- blurred vision
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- weight loss
- unusual drowsiness, dullness, or feeling of sluggishness
- bloody or black, tarry stools
Diclohexal is used to treat diseases such as: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Aseptic Necrosis, Back Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Migraine, Muscle Pain, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Period Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Spondyloarthritis.
How to Use
- You should try to take this medication around the same time each day.
Dosage & Overdose
Others report that upon reducing their dosage, symptoms will return within a few days.
- Many of the patients who were prescribed the medicine were much older, and taking more medicines, than those in whom it was originally tested before marketing, which may explain the increased risk of side effects.