Endomina medications OTC
High levels of estradiol show that you can used have a problem with your ovarian Endomina. The estradiol patch must Endomina be http://eridanuspills.com/hair-loss-medications/symasteride.php to the breasts, as it may have harmful effects on the breast tissue. Gynecomastia in adults should prompt additional workup, including assessment of testosterone and adrenal androgen, as well as estradiol and estrone. The ovaries, breasts, and adrenal glands make estradiol.
Possible side effects of Endomina include:
- sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal
- nausea or vomiting
- redness of the skin
Endomina is used to treat diseases such as: Atrophic Urethritis, Atrophic Vaginitis, Breast Cancer, Palliative, Gender Dysphoria, Hypoestrogenism, Oophorectomy, Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal Symptoms, Primary Ovarian Failure, Prostate Cancer.
How to Use
- If you are experiencing a problem that might be a side effect, but that is not listed here, please take a look at the patient information leaflet that was in the medicine packet or speak to your pharmacist or doctor.
Dosage & Overdose
This drug may be used as part of a combination therapy. The recommended maximum daily dose is 150 mg.
- The risk of hypoglycemia may be increased by strenuous physical exercise, ingestion of alcohol, insufficient caloric intake on an acute or chronic basis, or combinations with other oral antidiabetic agents.
- Those adverse reactions reported included gynecomastia, breast tenderness, and some increases in SGOT.
- The pregnancy was terminated 4 weeks later, and autopsy showed macrognathia, craniofacial dysmorphia, and cortical dysplasia with microcysts.
- If you get pregnant while taking this medicine, call your doctor right away.