Fematab medications OTC
Estradiol may also be used for other open link not listed in this medication guide. The prominent estrogens in women are estradiol, estrone and estriol.
Possible side effects of Fematab include:
- nausea or vomiting
- Vaginal yeast infection
- sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal
Fematab is used to treat diseases such as: Atrophic Urethritis, Atrophic Vaginitis, Breast Cancer, Palliative, Gender Dysphoria, Hypoestrogenism, Oophorectomy, Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal Symptoms, Primary Ovarian Failure, Prostate Cancer.
How to Use
- Avoid antacids, aluminum, calcium, iron, magnesium, and zinc products for 6 hours before and 2 hours after taking a dose of this medicine.
- Cream or gel should be applied once a day, in the evening, or as directed by your physician, to the skin where acne lesions appear, using enough to cover the entire affected area lightly.
Dosage & Overdose
During acute flares, it may be necessary to increase the dose by 25 mg or 50 mg daily. This medication comes as a traditional tablet and as an orally disintegrating tablet.
- The lowest effective dosage should be used.
- Patients who are currently at high risk for homicide or suicide.