Flogam tablets over the counter
Other trials have found that up to Used for months of that most Flogam diclofenac poses a lower risk of liver problems than diclofenac pills, though randomized trials still need to confirm that benefit. Diclofenac is usually well tolerated with relatively few GI side effects but may cause dyspepsia, nausea, abdominal pain and constipation. The diclofenac sodium tablet and suppository are used to relieve pain for people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and degenerative joint diseases of the hip. Do not take any more diclofenac until you speak to your doctor.
Possible side effects of Flogam include:
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- blurred vision
- increased bleeding time
- trouble sleeping
- lack or loss of strength
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
Flogam is used to treat diseases such as: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Aseptic Necrosis, Back Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Migraine, Muscle Pain, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Period Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Spondyloarthritis.
How to Use
- The lowest effective dose should be used for each patient.
- This study investigates the 800 mg threshold by using a prospectively collected database of patient information.
Dosage & Overdose
Detrusitol tablets are usually taken twice a day, morning and evening.
- Many liquid medicines, toiletries and mouthwashes contain sufficient alcohol to produce an effect.
- Sometimes there is a known cause for a seizure like alcohol, cocaine or other illegal drug abuse, drug reactions, a severe chemical imbalance in the blood, or medical problems like low blood pressure.
- Talk to your doctor about folic acid supplements before and during pregnancy.
- As with the majority of drugs, there is little published evidence of its safety in the early stages of human pregnancy, but in animal studies there was evidence of some harmful effects on the foetus at very high dose levels.