Fluoxil tablets over the counter
Examples of open that generic cause interactions with fluoxetine are look below. Fluoxetine is usually taken once a day, however the total daily dose can be split into two or more doses.
Possible side effects of Fluoxil include:
- talking, feeling, and acting with excitement and activity you cannot control
- loss of heat from the body
- Cracks in the skin
- increased appetite
- cold sweats
- general body swelling
Fluoxil is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety and Stress, Binge Eating Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bulimia, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Dysautonomia, Fibromyalgia, Hot Flashes, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, PANDAS Syndrome, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premature Ejaculation, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- All women are urged not to smoke while taking this medication.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using this product safely.
Dosage & Overdose
Use exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you have any concerns you should bring this up to the physician and he or she will weigh the benefits against the risks for both you and the baby.
- Women who are pregnant should also avoid it as animal studies have shown an increased risk of damage to the fetus.