Oxetin tablets over the counter
Antidepressants next fluoxetine Oxetin start to work on example within the first two weeks of treatment, and the improvement continues over the following few weeks. In addition to the possible side effects listed above, Fluoxetine may slow growth or possibly delay sexual maturity.
Possible side effects of Oxetin include:
- irregular or slow heart rate
- twitching, twisting, or uncontrolled repetitive movements of the tongue, lips, face, arms, or legs
- sudden shortness of breath or troubled breathing
- sudden weakness in the arms or legs
- bloody, black or tarry stools
- unusual secretion of milk, in females
- shivering or shaking
Oxetin is used to treat diseases such as: Anxiety and Stress, Binge Eating Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bulimia, Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Dysautonomia, Fibromyalgia, Hot Flashes, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, PANDAS Syndrome, Panic Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Premature Ejaculation, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, Somatoform Pain Disorder, Trichotillomania, Vulvodynia.
How to Use
- If you are an epileptic patient or a patient at risk of convulsions, you should ask your doctor for advice.
- The lowest effective dose should be used to prevent the occurrence of side effects.
Dosage & Overdose
ACE inhibitors may lead to an increased risk for leucopenia especially when the latter are used at higher than currently recommended doses.
- This medicine may cause dizziness and blurred vision so could affect your ability to perform hazardous activities safely.
- If this problem is caught early, it can almost always be reversed, but if undetected it can be fatal.
- However, Yasmin has not been around for as long as other pills, so there is still limited information on its effect on a pregnancy.
- It has been found that the routine use of diuretics in otherwise healthy pregnant women with or without mild oedema is not indicated because they may be associated with hypovolaemia, increased blood viscosity and decreased placental perfusion.
- The most reliable method of avoiding pregnancy is not to have sex.