Phenolurn tablets OTC
Take treatment for exactly as Phenolurn by your doctor. Some people may not get the full benefit of tamoxifen. Hair loss may be a common complaint in people taking tamoxifen. Tamoxifen causes a reduction in milk production.
Possible side effects of Phenolurn include:
- skin rash or dryness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
Phenolurn is used to treat diseases such as: Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, Adjuvant, Breast Cancer, Male, Breast Cancer, Metastatic, Breast Cancer, Palliative, Breast Cancer, Prevention, McCune-Albright Syndrome, Precocious Puberty.
How to Use
- The better you follow the directions, the less chance you have of getting pregnant.
Dosage & Overdose
The recommended adult oral dosage for duodenal ulcer is 1 g four times per day on an empty stomach. Hepatocellular adenomas and carcinomas were increased at all doses in males and at the two high doses in females.
- It is unclear whether this degeneration represents continued toxicity of the drug or a delayed expansion of chorioretinal scarring secondary to areas of subclinical, preexisting damage.
- Patients with genital herpes should be advised to avoid intercourse when symptoms are present even if treatment has been initiated.
- Pregnant as well as lactating women should also refrain from this procedure.
- The same applies if you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breastfeeding.
- However, no formal studies in pregnant women have been reported.