Progesteron medications over the counter
For treating, pioneered Progesteron use of natural cure in treating breast cancer, PMS and menstrual problems. Progesterone can decrease some of the side effects of estrogen.
Possible side effects of Progesteron include:
- sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal
- redness of the skin
- dimpling of the breast skin
- feeling of unreality
Progesteron is used to treat diseases such as: Amenorrhea, Endometrial Hyperplasia, Prophylaxis, Endometriosis, Gender Dysphoria, Perimenopausal Symptoms, Premature Labor, Progesterone Insufficiency, Seizures, Uterine Bleeding.
How to Use
- Using this medicine with any of the following medicines is not recommended.
- Take care not to overheat when you are taking this medication.
Dosage & Overdose
In most chemotherapy regimens, doses are administered in courses at various intervals to allow normal cells to recover from the adverse effects of the anticancer medicines between doses.
- Advise women of childbearing age to use contraception and notify health care professional of pregnancy is planned or suspected, or if breastfeeding.